Image Map

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Artist: Janet Hill

Today I wanted to feature one of my {new} favorite artists, Janet Hill. I recently came across her work and now I’m totally smitten. There is something for everyone. Here are a few of my favorites. You can see all her prints in her etsy shop. I think they would make amazing Christmas gifts!

For the dog lover:
Miss Moon Was A Dog Governess.  Lesson Twenty:  Celebrate Your Accomplishments With Family And Good Friends.  Art Print.
For the ballerina:
Enchanted Dancer:  Moulting Season Often Posed A Challenge For The Swan Queen.  Art Print
For the baker:
Still Life- A Small Slice- Art Print


For my daughters’ obsession with pirates:
Pirate Peyton Visits The Southern Shore Of New Zealand- Open Edition Print
For the gardener:
Still Life- A Wild Bunch- Art Print

For the whimsical (I call this “Vegas meets Gone with the Wind”):
Shaded Stars, The Home For Retired Showgirls. Art Print
And last, but certainly not least, for the Christmas lover:
The Peppermint Family Christmas.  Art Print
Happy Shopping. Christmas is only 50 days away!


No comments :

Post a Comment