Image Map

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Parade of Home, by designer Jessica Bennett.

I fell in love with this parade home, decorated by Jessica Bennett of Alice Lane. If you couldn’t make it there, no worries. I’m going to take you on a "little" tour. 


Entry.

Office.

Great Room.

Kitchen.

Family Room. 


Master Bedroom & Bath.
{Video hint: It’s best to watch on the small screen, when you enlarge it, it becomes grainy.}


Mud Room:

 Laundry Room:

Laundry Room bath.

Loft.

Bedroom with Jack & Jill bath.

Kids Play Room.


Basement (not included on this tour: theater, sitting area, and fitness room).

Basketball court, trampoline (to left of foam pit), climbing wall (not shown:racquetball court).

Backyard.


I hope you enjoyed the tour as much as I did. There were many beautiful rooms I didn’t have room to share, but I assure you they were all spectacular! In total this house was 19,935 sq ft., has 9 bedrooms and 8 baths. 

1 comment :